Some words...


...i
Some words from your mouth...
I'm waiting whit an inexplicable hope.
I want to see your lips dance around my soul:
jumping and hugging,
hanging itself of my skin.
ii...
Dreaming wide-awake,
my tears crying for itself.
Myself in noplace when i think in past;
spending the last days, happening's still here;
the happiness is in the memory
and my dreams are stand by.
...iii
But i think...
thinking it too much,
who i am? ...without...
iv...
I want to cross the hidden tear sea
and to suffocate there
as I promised it, before returning that time;
as it must be;
we know it:
I have been shipwrecked,
I loosen the moorings and I let myself go:
I never said good bye...
I only say... [no words].
...v
Somebody will hope in the wharf?
In the sand...
a letter written for centuries...
it took in arriving too much.


Eduardo Perezchica (16/07/06)

PD. Disculpen mi inglés, es pésimo,
pero nació para ser escrito así.
PD2. Dejen comentarios, no os cuesta nada.

Comentarios

Entradas populares